Automotive TOPIx Project Co-ordinator
Our client is a well-established International Product Development business that combine technology, usability and design solutions for a wide range of prestigious clients across the world. This includes Design Management, Digital Distribution, Innovation Labs and Delivery models just to name a few. You would be part of an experienced automotive team pushing the boundaries and striving for excellence to deliver quality results for their clients.
What you will be doing:
- Creating, uploading, maintaining, publishing and deleting technical documentation
- Granting user rights and permissions
- Setting up model features
- Managing the creation and resolution of topix feedback (jira) cases
- Managing the it supplier relationship (topix bug fixes and escalations)
- Topix plan launch cycles coordination and user acceptance testing for new releases
- Maintaining and updating the topix terminology database to support new vehicle launches and/or new requirements (creating new terms, importing and exporting them to and from the topix terminology database)
- Send out new translations requirements to our current supplier (sdl), monitoring the progress and agreed slas
- Project coordination, planning and reporting
- Identifying and recommending internal andexternal best practices to promote continuous development and improvement
- Experience with structured authoring tools/XML/Notepad ++ in a development environment
- Authoring, maintaining, publishing Maintenance and Pre-Delivery Inspection check sheets
- Authoring, maintaining, publishing Armored check sheets
- Authoring, maintaining, publishing Arduous check sheets
- Providing technical assistance for National Sale Companies and Importers
- Providing on time delivery of all technical information requirements and Retailer Support (repair, maintenance and service information, technical information and diagnostic feedback service, global diagnostic support).
- maintaining and updating the Checksheet library
Online Service History Amin related duties:
- Maintaining, updating and troubleshooting OSH database
- Setting up new OSH for all vehicle launches
- Fixing OSH related bugs and escalations
- OSH database improvement proposals
Odyssey related duties:
- Chinese Workshop Manuals extraction and reporting on a monthly basis
- Updating the Manifest with for new releases
- Identifying missing graphics, procedures, titles, qualifiers and liaising with the correct stakeholders to add/correct them
PSM (programme status meeting) related duties:
- Documenting Job1 dates, start dates and due dates for new releases XCL
- Identifying programme risks and potential delays
- Keeping all stakeholders informed on the programme status
- Estimating documentation effort and planning documentation delivery for new releases XCL
- Develop a mitigation plan with the affected stakeholders
E-tracker admin related duties
- Working with UCS, Engineering, Product Management, Service Plans and QA teams to update documentation for each new release and to amend the documentation to reflect customer feedback and new features developed during release cycles (XCL).
- Providing technical writing guidance and feedback to engineering teams and other staff contributing to product documentation, defining documentation requirements.
- Making recommendations to improve the standards and processes used to create and deliver documentation XCL.
- Developing new materials in compliance with legal, technical specifications and markets requirements.
Working with the following technologies:
- Google +, Google calendar, Google mail, Google drive, Google docs, Google sheets
- XMetal Author Enterprise 11.0
- Notepad ++
- Java scripts
- Adobe Acrobat XI PRO
- MS Visio
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'