Automotive Technician - 1461
Service Technician Required
To £28k + Bonus
My client is looking for a talented Technician to join their busy workshop. The ideal candidate will have great all-round knowledge, including Diagnostics, as well as a can-do attitude to work. If you are the sort of Technician, who can work on their own initiative, but also is looking to be part of a dedicated team, in a friendly Independent Garage environment, do not delay, call Matt TODAY!!!
- To undertake all manner of mechanical and diagnostic work as required
- To work as part of a team, but be able to work on your own initiative
- Complete training as required
- Ensure high standards of work are maintained at all times
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Ideally 2 years post apprenticeship experience
- Good level of Diagnostic ability
- Be a team player
- MOT Card a bonus
Salary and Benefits
- Basic Salary to £28,000
- Bonus Scheme Available
- NO WEEKENDS!!
- Friendly working environment
- 830 am - 530 pm Mon to Fri
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in Surrey and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.
- independent garage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job