GTG Training is recruiting for skilled Automotive Technical Trainers in a variety of specialisms, including LVW, HVM, Bus, Body, Paint, Parts, Alarm/Security and GEA.
Full time, Monday–Friday 8am – 4.30pm. Overtime may occasionally be required.
About the role
As an Automotive Technical Trainer, you will be responsible for training apprentices to the highest standards at GTG’s leading-edge training centres, as they work towards industry accredited qualifications.
The ideal candidates will have a proven track record in an automotive technical skill and be knowledgeable about the latest technology, including electrical diagnosis. All applicants must hold a recognised qualification in Automotive Maintenance and Repair Level 3 Light/Heavy Vehicle or equivalent and be occupationally competent.
- Carrying out training and education in a safe manner, subject to health and safety, COSHH and other mandatory regulations.
- Using appropriate training and education methods at all times.
- Preparing and using training aids wherever appropriate.
- Assisting the team leader and automotive manager in maintaining discipline, and ensuring all trainees comply with company policy.
- Controlling the compiling of trainee's VQs, underpinning knowledge and completing documentation.
- Assessing trainees according to standards set by awarding bodies and the Sector Skills Council.
- Assisting the team leader in developing VQ training and assessment processes.
- Ensuring that all trainees receive training in current methods, and keeping up to date with technological developments.
- Providing welfare support and guidance to apprentices and employers.
- You must hold an industry recognised qualification in Automotive Maintenance and Repair Level 3 Light Vehicle or equivalent.
- A proven track record with electrical diagnosis and ability to use modern automotive technology.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm and commitment.
In return for your technical skills, you will receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"