- Working as part of this prestigious brand Global Network Learning and Development team, the Technical Trainer will play a key role in maintaining a fully competent Field Evaluation Unit (FEU) team, capable of ensuring the early identification of concerns during new model launch and establishing production readiness following the pre-production build phases.
- The Technical Trainer will cascade (Train the Trainer) technical training in-line with Global Learner Journey objectives. This will involve some international travel.
- Facilitation of engaging training in-line with Trainer Accreditation methodology
- Deployment of technical 'Train the Trainer’ globally to achieve Learner Journey outcomes
- Assessment of internal and external personnel against established criteria
- Identification, coordination and prioritization of resource requirements
- Liaison with market representatives to ensure all delivery requirements are in place
- Ensure quality and relevance of training delivery supports Learner Journey objectives
- Support the Global Technical Training team through provision of training of market-level trainers and retailers, if necessary
- Qualification in OEM or industry Trainer Accreditation
- Advanced automotive and electrical knowledge, including diagnostic processes, plus a recognised automotive qualification
- Significant experience of delivering Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) training
- A passion for learning and coaching others
- High degree of computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Computer expertise over and above this level is an advantage (including the use of Google Sheets, Documents and Forms)
- Experience in working/liaising with international communities is desirable.
- Be a cross functional team player
- Competent in MS software packages
- Flexibility and willingness to travel extensively is crucial
- 25 days annual leave
- Company contributory pension plan
- Cash back health care scheme
- Life assurance
- Company sickness policy
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Car salary exchange scheme
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job