Do you have Team Leader experience? Are you looking for a position that you can make your own? Are you happy to work every Saturday and Sunday?
We are currently recruiting for an Automotive Team Leader role, located in Thame that you could be interested in. The position requires to work a 37.5 hour week, and would include working every Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Friday (with every Wednesday and Thursday off). The working hours would be between 8:30am-10pm on a rota basis, and the salary is from £22,000-£25,000.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of inbound and outbound staff members
- You will be responsible for ensuring key performance measures are met along with coaching, developing and mentoring all individuals within the team.
- Handle communications through inbound and outbound telephone calls, email, white mail, twitter and WebChat.
- Answering customer queries, which can range from basic questions on cars to test drives
- You will work alongside the Client Service Manager to meet the expectations of the company
- Within the role you will deliver a balance of focus in Sales and Customer Service to meet the demands of your team
- Proven people management skills
- The ability to effectively motivate and performance manage teams in a fast paced and targeted environment
- Experience of implementing coaching and developmental strategies
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisation skills.
- Have the desire to continually evolve and improve a team in line with market needs and client expectations
The company offer:
- Salary: £22,00 - £25,000 dependent on experience
- 37.5 hours per week permanent contracts
- Free parking onsite
- 26 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Sports and Social club
- Onsite restaurant
- Other flexible benefits after successful probation
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job