We are recruiting for McLaren Automotive in Woking for 6 Experienced Paint Sprayers.
£25 per hour PAYE
Shifts; Monday to Friday - 05:30am to 13:45pm & 15:00pm to 23:15pm, rotating on a weekly basis.
This is a permanent position following successful trial period.
- Responsible for Preparing your paint spraying equipment ready for daily use.
- Responsible for Mixing paints to the right colour and consistency as per the mixing matrix.
- As a paint sprayer you will be responsible for ensure you apply the correct film build to the car, including primers, colours and effect coats as per the application matrix.
- As a paint sprayer you will be responsible for maintaining and cleaning equipment.
- As a paint sprayer you will be supporting the paint kitchen with Storing paints in the correct conditions.
- To Understand and follow detailed work instructions relating to the painting of vehicles.
- Ensure that all station operations on each vehicle are completed to the required quality standard.
- Ensure that all operations are completed to the required timescale
- Work as part of a team on the definition and solution of problems that may be affecting the quality, cost or productivity of the vehicles being produced
- Participate in continuous improvement activities as requested
- Understand and adhere to the company and help grow the Automotive Brand
For further details or to apply
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'