ARE YOU A LEVEL 2 QUALIFIED TECHNICIAN WITH 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE SERVICING CARS?
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PROGRESS WITH MAIN DEALER IN HAYWARDS HEATH!
SALARY PACKAGE £20,000 - £26,000 DOE!
My client, a main dealer in Haywards Heath, is looking for a Service Level Technician to join their existing team of experienced Vehicle Technicians. This is a fantastic opportunity to work your way up within the franchise.
My client will happily see candidates with a Level 2 qualification and a couple of years experience under their belt. Alternatively, if you have just finished your Level 3 apprenticeship through another employer, and are looking for your first "fully qualified" role - this could be the perfect opportunity!
Key responsibilities -
- Take repair orders and operate as directed by your line manager.
- Complete servicing on vehicles, including brake work, cambeltsetc as neccessary
- Ensure the work outlined on the repair order is performed with efficiency and accuracy, and in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Ensure parts are received as ordered through efficient communication with the parts department and tagging parts if required.
- Use initiative to determine if additional safety or service work is required by thorough examination while keeping the Service Team informed if additional work is or is not required.
- Maintain communication with all departments regarding repair timescales.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained accurately as per company defined procedures and integrated systems.
- Take pride in your work at all times.
- Keep the workshop area clean and tidy and ensure all tools are maintained in optimum condition.
- Follow local and company health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Level 2 qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent)
- Experience servicing cars
- Within a 45 minute commute to Haywards Heath
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your first step in to a main dealer, and learn from an experienced and committed team. If you think you have the skills described - then don't hesistate to apply today in confidence!
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING ARRANGED IMMIEDIATELY - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW!
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job