Salary: £26,000 - £27,000 Basic + £2,000 Bonus
- Are you an experienced Service Advisor with at least two years recent Main Dealer experience now looking for a fresh challenge?
- Do you have working knowledge of a Dealer Management System i.e. Kerridge?
- Do you have possess excellent customer service skills?
Service Advisor, Car Service Advisor, Vehicle Service Advisor, Aftersales Advisor MOTOR TRADE DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL. Our client is part of one of the fastest growing automotive dealership groups in the country, and due to continuous success and expansion, are seeking a Main Dealer experienced Motor Trade Service Advisor /Service Administrator to join their team near Dartford- Kent. Working only 1 in 3 Saturdays.
It is essential you have at least two years’ service experience and have experience of dealing in a high volume environment within a main franchised car dealership. This is an excellent position working for a very successful Motor Trade Dealership offering you an excellent career with a company that offers progression. You will need to be a confident relationship builder dealing with customers at all levels, able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets. This role is an opportunity for a candidate with either current assistant service experience or indeed a service supervisor looking for their next promotion.
Automotive Service Advisor role
The role will include meeting and advising service customers, booking in vehicles, advising over the phone, Workshop Planning and service administration. The successful applicant would have a positive demeanour, work well as a member of a successful team, be comfortable talking to customers and ideally have a background in the motor industry. A working knowledge of Kerridge ADP would be advantageous but not crucial, however you will need to be computer literate and be comfortable with MS Office products.
Service Advisor, Car Service Advisor, Vehicle Service Advisor, Aftersales Advisor Main Duties:
- You will take ownership of customer queries and resolve all issues through to your customer’s satisfaction.
- Meeting and greeting customers into the service reception
- Booking in vehicles, advising on duration of repairs
- Gaining authority for any additional work that may need carrying out
The ideal candidate must have at least two years recent experience within a main dealer, have excellent leadership and people-management skills, coupled with a good level of education, outstanding communication skills and must be well presented. You must also hold a full UK driving license
If you are looking for progression within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige Franchise motor company then don’t delay, apply today!!
Email: martina@maidayrecruit .co.uk
You must be resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold any necessary paperwork. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- •Are you an experienced Service Advisor with at least two years recent Main Dealer experience now looking for a fresh challenge?
- •Do you have working knowledge of a Dealer Management System i.e. Kerridge?
- •Do you have possess excellent customer service skills?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'