Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 Basic Plus Bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Driven Motor Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Sales Executive Required For Vehicle Main Dealer - Cambridgeshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy Motor Dealership as a Service Advisor. The company prides itself on delivering a consistently high standard of customer care at all times, and is seeking a Service Advisor to join their team.
Main Job Function:
You will ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public. Receive customer enquiries by telephone and in person, and successfully convert these into bookings maximising service, sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products. To accurately record vehicle information, service history, and effectively follow-up and prospect customers.
Key tasks include:
• Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
• Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
• Sell additional products as appropriate to customers’ needs
• Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
• Produce job cards on in-house computer system
• Update customer and vehicle records
• Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
• Preparation and completion of invoices
Previous or current experience as a Service Advisor within a franchised dealership is essential.
A full valid driving licence is also required for this role.
The ideal person will have a friendly approach to customers and an engaging personality with great attention to detail offering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
To apply please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs 
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
DRIVEN MOTOR JOBS AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job