My client is looking for a great Service Advisor to join their front of house team. If you are looking for a new direction in your Service Advising career, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. You will need to be totally customer focused, as well as calm under pressure. This role will suit an individual who has great upsell skills, as well as a genuine interest in the sector.
- To keep customers totally updated on progress on their vehicles
- To maintain exemplary customer service always
- To advise customers on additional products as appropriate
- Report to the Service Manager in the first instance
- Relevant Main Dealer Experience - minimum 1 year
- Main Dealer accreditation a bonus
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Great customer skills
- Technical knowledge a bonus
Salary and Benefits
- Basic Salary to £21,500
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Ongoing training
- Volume Brand
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in Surrey, and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.
Automotive Main Dealer Service Advisor Volume Customer Service Automotive Main Dealer Service Advisor Volume Customer Service
- Service Advisor
- Main Dealer
- Volume Brand