Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Retention / Renewals Manager Required in Twickenham.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £32,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Professional Retention / Renewals Manager Required for Automotive Car Dealership - Twickenham
Experienced Automotive Retention / Renewals Manager required!
Our Client, a well-established Main Car Dealership in the West London area, is looking for an experienced Retention Manager to add to their team of highly skilled professionals!
Located in Twickenham, the ideal candidate will live within the local area, or within a sensible commute of West London.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for contacting current customers with finance agreements, who are in a position to renew their policy with a new vehicle. You will be responsible for bringing customers into the dealership to discuss a new vehicle whilst keeping in mind both the companies and customers best interest at heart!
* Contacting current customers to bring in repeat business
* Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer, ensuring they understand the options clearly
* Providing the customer with realistic finance solutions to match their expenditure
* Liaise with all the departments to support and enhance close customer contact
* Develop strong customer relationships to encourage repeat business
* Relevant or transferable experience - sales or retail with experience of finance agreements would be beneficial
* Previous experience within a telephone-based role with the ability to communicate with customers at various levels
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
* Ability to work efficiently under pressure and towards targets
Someone from an Automotive Main Dealer background, who's sales orientated and used to making outbound calls/appointments, would be perfect!
Our Client is offering the successful candidate a strong basic salary of £25k, with uncapped bonus earnings on top of! You will commission on appointments booked, and conversions KPI. This company also offers Monday to Friday working hours ONLY!!
If you have the skillset listed above then please get in contact with Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment!
To apply please send your CV to Ben Loft quoting J77858, Retention Manager, Twickenham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright
- Motor Trade
- Vehicle Sales
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Car Retail
- New & Used Car Sales Executive
- Main Car Dealership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job