Automotive Programme Manager (Commercial and Technical)
Job Title Program Manager
Salary £45k - £55k + Ben’s
Location: Milton Keynes
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
- Project-manage and sell to existing and potential customers. (Automotive OEM’s)
- Co-ordinate, communicate accurately in a timely fashion both internally within the group, with suppliers and the customers.
- Organise own work so that it is carried out efficiently being well planned, good use of work tools and contacts.
- Responsibility primarily for our UK Automotive customers
- Keep up to date knowledge on our other customers and the automotive market generally
- Excellent customer and supplier interface by weekly visits and frequent telecommunications
- Prepare and follow up offers and sign contracts having got approval
- Overall control and monitoring of customers’ orders and purchases from suppliers of ordered products
- Follow up of time schedules in projects, delivery, quality assurance, design and same deliveries
- Seek and identify new customers and projects and develop project ideas with customers and within the Group
- Report results of running projects
- Work in accordance with the guidelines of the company, its duties, quality targets, policies and established rules
- You will embrace the culture of the company and successfully achieve its objectives.
- Actively participate in weekly meetings of the Department and in the monthly company meetings
- You will be well informed about the company’s activities and the automotive industry generally.
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- Communication and co-ordination within the group i.e. Supply Chain Management team, Engineering team, Quality team
Engineering degree or Time Served
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the automotive industry
A surface products
Automotive Interior Knowledge
Problem Solving Techniques
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Excellent communication both written and verbal
Organisation of time
- Automotive Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'