Automotive Production Operative
We are currently recruiting for Automotive Production Operative roles based in the Measham area. You will be working for a high profile Automotive company and you will be working as part of the production team making sure performances are hit and safety processes are followed.
As an Automotive Production Operative you will need to have:
- Excellent communications skills
- Due to location and working hours your own transport will be desirable but not essential.
- £8.50 per hour (12 weeks) then £9.84 (13+ weeks). Night shifts are paid at £8.75 per hour.
- Working Hours: 3 Shift rotation, Mornings, Afternoons and Nights. Average 40 hour week.
- Location: Measham, Swadlincote
- Immediate Starts.
- Temporary position, long term and temp to perm opportunities available.
- Overtime available and paid after 40 hours.
Role of an Automotive Production Operative:
- General manufacturing/production duties
- On and off loading components onto JIG's
- Operating press moulding machines
- Quality inspection of parts
- General assembly of small components.
- Keeping work station clean and tidy
- Complying with health and safety regulations at all times
Benefits of working with us as an Automotive Production Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year, rising to 33 after 12 weeks
- Weekly Pay
- Free onsite car park
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent positions available
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click apply.
- Production Operative/production/Assembly Operative/ Quality checker/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job