£8.50per hour rising to £9.54 per hour
I am currently recruiting for Production Operatives to join a well established company within the Automotive industry.
The role of the Production Operative is to ensure that quality standards are met throughout:
The Production Operative role will involve:
- Building car tailgates for a prestigious name
- Ensuring that the right spec tailgate is made
- Ensuring that the tailgate meets the exacting quality standards
- Working as part of a team to ensure targets are met
The Automotive Production Operative role is a busy position and requires a good eye for detail and quality. Whilst previous experience within the automotive industry is an advantage, it is not essential.
The right person for the role of Automotive Production Operative must:
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to keep up with production schedules
- Be quality focused
- Be able to work on a 3 shift rota
- Have good timekeeping and attendance
The working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with overtime available both midweek and weekends when required.
The shift rotates weekly between:
- 6am to 2pm Monday to Friday
- 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
- 10pm to 6am Sunday to Thursday
- continental shifts 6am-6pm/6pm-6am
When applying, please ensure that you are able to commute safely to and from work at these times.
The pay rate starts at £8.50 per hour rising to £9.54 per hour after 12 worked weeks service
- Automotive Production Operatives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job