Automotive Parts Advisor
up to £20,000 basic + Bonuses
Monday to Friday, Saturdays on rota
I am now recruiting for an experienced and passionate Parts Advisor for a Prestige Main Dealer that genuinely cares about its staff. The parts department here is very stable and this role has come about due to a genuine expansion.
As part of our Client's Car Dealership Aftersales team you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the parts department
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
- Checking in parts deliveries
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisor's and customer
- Proving quotations
- Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
- Promoting additional products, accessories and warranties
In return you will be offered some of the best manufacturer training and an environment that is friendly, positive and always moving forward. This opportunity will not be around for long so please get me across your CV and application as soon as possible!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job