ARE YOU A PARTS ADVISOR IN THE MOTOR INDUSTRY?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A FRIENDLY MAIN DEALER IN SOUTHAMPTON?
BASIC UP TO £20,000 DOE + COMPETITIVE BONUS SCHEME!
My client, a Popular Main Dealer in Southampton, is looking for a Parts Advisor to join their busy and successful team. To be successful, you need to have experience in the motor trade and have good knowledge of vehicle parts. You will be responsible for ordering, issuing and managing stock control on a wide range of vehicle parts and accessories for both external and internal customers.
The Candidate -
- You must be highly organised and have a real eye for detail - ensuring that you supply parts accurately
- Understand vehicle make-up to enable related and additional parts required to be advised to customers
- Provide the highest levels of customer service to internal and external customers - ensuring they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Have excellent communication skills - both face to face and over the phone
- You must be enthusiastic and confident about making outbound sales calls to support promotions and generate more business
- Have experience in the motor industry, at main dealer level (desirable but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional main dealer environment, for a popular and growing brand. The successful applicant will be offered a package designed to attract and retain the best. This is a franchise that is growing and always investing - with good career progression available.
INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE THIS WEEK! APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW!
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Automotive Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job