ARE YOU A PARTS ADVISOR IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY WHO IS LOCAL TO ALDERSHOT?
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE LARGEST PARTS OPERATIONS FOR THIS BRAND
BASIC SALARY £20,000 D.O.E PLUS COMPETITIVE BONUS + BENEFITS!
My client, a volume main dealer in Aldershot, is looking for a Parts Advisor to join their team. You will be supplying parts to large bodyshop and service departments within the business as well as, wholesaling parts to independent garages throughout Surrey and Hampshire.
The Candidate -
- You must be highly organised and have a real eye for detail - ensuring that you supply parts accurately
- Understand vehicle make-up to enable related and additional parts required to be advised to customers
- Provide the highest levels of customer service to internal and external customers - ensuring they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Have excellent communication skills - both face to face and over the phone
- A proactive approach to telesales and customer facing sales. You must be enthusiastic and confident about making outbound sales calls to support promotions and generate more business
- Have experience in the motor industry, at main dealer level (desirable)
- Monday - Friday - 8am - 530pm
- Saturdays - 8am - 12pm (1 in 2)
Fantastic opportunity to work for a growing group that provides further training and progression opportunities for ambitious candidates. There is a great benefit system on offer as well.
SHORTLISTING NOW FOR THIS EXCITING ROLE - APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Automotive Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job