Goldman & Fine Group has a vacancy for an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer to start work on site immediately in a bustling, well-established auto repair bodyshop in Crewe (4118).
Our client is offering an attractive basic salary, highly achievable bonuses and excellent benefits within a superb, up-to-date, organised working environment.
- have a minimum of 3 years refurbishment or accident repair experience
- have all paint spraying skills
- have your own spray guns
- be able to do most aspects of spray painting to a high standard
- be able to manage your own workload
- be able to work on a variety of makes and models of vans and cars
- have a valid driving licence
ATA and/or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
Please apply by:
- clicking on this advert to submit your CV
- sending your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- calling Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visiting the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. Please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any hand held device to view our latest job vacancies.
- Spray Painting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'