One who supplied to some of the top 10 OEMs?
Do you have relevant experience specifically working and supplying to the OEM Automotive market?
Then read on because I have the job for you...
I am looking for an established Account Manager to join this well-established company in a field based role covering the South West, some part of Wales and the surrounding area.
This company is a market leading international supplier of custom-designed products in to the automotive industry. Being a market leader for over 20 years within their areas of expertise, they provide an unrivalled service to their clients, as well as being part of a global company with a presence in over 16 different countries.
I can see you’re excited already! Well if you have a background in the automotive or chemical industry you could be exactly what my Client is looking for.
Here’s what you’ll be doing in this role:
· Expanding on your current experience of working within OEMs
· Building, growing and nurturing strong client relationships
· Using your Sales ability to quote new pricing, sell to new clients and make recommendations of new product development
· Utilised you technical knowledge to answer queries and solve problems
Want to know what you’ll get in return?
· Competitive salary depending on experience.
· Complimentary company car, laptop and phone
· Excellent company benefits including holiday and pension
· Competitive company bonus
For a detailed job description or confidential conversation; contact Sarah-Jayne Cook or Jamie Martin on the details below:
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job