Salary: Competitive DOE
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced MIG/TIG Welder for a growing Automotive Specialist. Offering exceptional rates of pay and fantastic working hours of Monday to Friday 08:00am to 16:00pm, this role would offer the successful Welder a great working environment and a varied and challenging working day.
As a leading Automotive component and parts specialists that deliver a vast and extensive product portfolio to their expansive and continually growing client and customer base. Constantly pushing the boundaries of customer specifications and quality, this is a company that is rapidly expanding throughout the Automotive sector.
What you will be doing:
· Work in accordance with any Legislative or company requirements for Health Safety and Environmental.
· To use MIG and/or TIG welding equipment to manufacture parts and assemblies as required, meeting defined production schedules, using the information contained within the works orders.
· To supply quality parts & assemblies from jigs & fixtures, Using company SOP's
· Work on any new projects as required.
· Support the Quality Assurance department with respect to jig & fixture evaluation.
· Build welded assemblies for new products and changes to existing products per engineering documents and established production standards.
· Operating other necessary equipment and performing tasks necessary to complete parts to specifications.
· Preparing and setup of necessary tools and equipment for welding jobs.
· Arranging of parts for welding and staging processes.
· Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements
· Review of finished assemblies & parts to ensure accuracy.
· Report fabrication issues and assist in resolutions as required.
· Participate in and attend cross functional meetings as required.
· Perform other duties as requested by the Team Leader.
What we expect from you:
Education & Training:
· Must have good literacy and numeracy
Skills & Abilities:
· Good communication skills
· Must have experience in similar role, ideally in manufacturing
· Attention to detail is essential
· Must be a strong team player with a "Can Do" attitude
· Must be able to work diligently and with minimum of supervision
· May be required to work additional hours to meet workload
· Must be flexible in approach, willing take on other tasks, and be responsive to changing demands and situations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job