Automotive Marketing Co-Ordinator
Basic Salary up to £25,000
Monday to Friday
The purpose of this role is to support the company’s marketing activities within the UK and ROW sales regions. The individual will work closely with sales and operations in order to support consistent messaging around the companies product and service proposition whilst maintaining coherent brand guidelines at all times.
The individual will provide marketing support and assistance to both direct and indirect sales channels, and periodically, will coordinate a variety of marketing projects via appointed outsourced marketing agencies.
This individual will ideally have some experience of working with, and supporting, marketing/sales managers in busy, sales-focused, environments. Ideally, they should also be familiar with, or willing to become familiar with, marketing automation and CRM systems.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Provision of marketing services including; marketing material, PR, co-ordinating campaigns, organising training, trade shows and events
• Assisting with copywriting, editing and proof reading of company collateral
• Creation and distribution of email campaign communications
• Working across all departments to ensure marcom material satisfies all technical and manufacturing requirements
• Maximising PR and sales opportunities via web and social media lead nurturing
• Market research, social media monitoring, website conversation rates
• Adopts a professional manner at all times with colleagues and customers
• Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
• Co-ordination of administrative duties as required
• Strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Innovative, creative, but practical
• Calm, professional and organised, able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Strong English language skills – articulate and creative
• Experience of digital marketing techniques – SEO, Social Media, Inbound
• Good project management skills
• Proven team player who can provide a supporting role in a high performing marketing team
• Familiarity with digital design and HTML preferred
The candidate must be confident, well presented, well-spoken and preferably has some experience in a marketing function.
• Good level of MS Office IT skills and experience of automated email software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'