Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive HGV Workshop Foreman required in Medway.
Salary: Up to £35,000 Basic, OTE £38,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive HGV Workshop Foreman Required for Commercial Business - Medway
Our Client in the Medway area is currently looking to hire an experienced HGV Workshop Foreman for their busy Automotive Workshop.
You will be confident, organised, focused, driven, and be able to prioritise workloads. Alongside your ability to control and distribute work within the Automotive Workshop you will also be required to be productive. So if you are looking to take that next step up from a general HGV Technician / Mechanic role then this is a great opportunity for you.
• To ensure diagnostic, maintenance, servicing and repair work is carried out to the highest standards of safety and quality as per Manufacturer standards.
• Ensure jobs are fairly, consistently and correctly allocated to technicians.
• To ensure that all work is of the quality to ensure outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
• To ensure that materials and equipment is used efficiently and the effective use of labour is maximised.
• To control and supervise staff in the use of equipment, tools and best repair methods.
• To create an environment of high team spirit and best practise.
• To enhance the reputation of the Company at every opportunity when interacting with others.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package of up to £16.50 per hour on a permanent late shift pattern, plus overtime.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number. At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch today.
To apply send your CV to Beth Allen quoting Job reference J76861, Workshop Controller, Medway.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Commercial Vehicle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job