Automotive, Motor Trade Job: HGV Driver Required in Yeovil.
Salary: £23,400 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: HGV Driver Required For Accident Repair Centre - Yeovil
Our client, a well-established Accident Repair Centres based in Yeovil is actively looking to hire and HGV Driver for their busy site.
You will be responsible for attending to customers' needs regarding collection and delivery of heavy goods vehicles to their Company's own high standards.
* Responsibility for collecting and delivering cars within agreed timescales.
* Ensuring the customer receives the best possible service on collection and delivery of their vehicle.
* Ensure all cash and credit card transactions are accounted for and that all transactions are processed correctly.
* Complete forms to indicate damage on the vehicle, specify accident related damage, highlight old damage and take digital photographs as well as gaining a signature from the customer.
* Ensures all jobs are referenced and filed on completion of job.
* Liaise with Customer Service Team regarding the allocation of jobs.
* Carries out checks on courtesy cars and completes necessary paperwork.
* Experience in HGV driving / recovery.
* Customer focused/Customer handling skills.
* Good knowledge of area local to centre.
* Holds a current valid driving license which meets the fleet insurance criteria.
* You will be required to hold a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
Salary: Up to £10.00 per hour
A proven track record as an HGV Driver and CPC is essential.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Yeovil, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson, quoting Job Ref: J77122, HGV Driver, Yeovil.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Vehicle Technician
- Motor Trade
- Vehicle Repair
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Main Car Dealerships
- LGV/HGV Driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job