Are you sick and tired of hearing about Brexit and wondering what the implications are going to be ? Have you ever given thought of starting a new life in a new country that offers stability and opportunities for professional and personal growth ? If you answered yes to one or both of these questions or just want to find out how to start a new journey to the other side of the world, then read on !
It's no secret - New Zealand is a beautiful place. As well as breath-taking scenery, we have great people and a great culture, so it's no wonder that it's consistently ranked as one of the best places to live and work in the world.
It can be a daunting task to start life in a new country, but we have been bringing people into NZ for the last 7 years, and we can help in every aspect of relocating. Our branches have consultants who have also made the move to NZ from overseas, and we have an excellent support network to help make the process as seamless as possible.
We require Auto Electricians in Auckland and beautiful Hawkes Bay whose experience includes, but is not limited to: -
- Using test equipment to locate electrical and electronic malfunctions
- Dismantling and removing electrical and electronic assemblies and components
- Installing electrical equipment and electronic components in motor vehicles
- Connecting power-operated vehicle equipment and accessories to power supply
- Adjusting engine control systems and timing
- Testing and replacing defective alternators, generators, voltage regulators and starter motors
- Repairing and replacing faulty ignition and electrical wiring
- Replacing defective parts such as fuses, lamps and switches
Ideally, you will be or have: -
- 3+ years experience and/or a formal relevant qualification
- Experience in the automotive industry in a workshop environment
- A positive work ethic with the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Be comfortable working out in the field as well as working in a workshop
- Able to embrace the latest technologies and latest equipment
- Your own tools
- 2 work references
- 100% commitment to Health & Safety
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
In return we offer competitive rates of pay, varied and challenging work, regular hours, as well as long-term opportunities. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please apply today !
Maybe you would like to sample life in NZ before committing long-term ? There is a 12 or 23 month Working Holiday Visa scheme which enables people from eligible countries to work and travel around NZ. More information can be found by visiting the NZ Immigration website and searching for Working Holiday Visa.
About Tradestaff: We are delighted to be one of the first companies in New Zealand to be certified to The Recruitment, Consulting & Staffing Association (RCSA) StaffSure Registry. This industry-led initiative is a trusted platform for businesses to choose a reputable provider with proven business integrity. This helps you to know that you are choosing a reputable provider who has been independently audited against an industry-specific standard. Likewise, our workers can have peace of mind that we are committed to their protection.
- Automotive Repair
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'