Hague Personnel has an urgent requirement for Automotive Electrical Technicians based in Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire.
Duties to include:
- Working in production to ensure all electrical work is compliant and completed within electrical regulations
- Ensuring quality standard is met throughout the production process
- Carry out a range of jobs which include a wide variety within vehicles
- Support production and design engineering
- Read electrical and engineering drawings and layouts
- Carry out electrical work of all types on vehicle
- Evaluate, fault find and diagnose
- Determine size and capacity of wires and cables to be fitted to vehicles
- Use of hand, power and air tools
- Provide technical advise and support/deliver training
- Train and advise mechanical and electrical fitters
- City and Guilds Level 3 OR ONC
- IEE 18th or 17th edition city and guilds
- Inspection testing and certification
- PAT City and Guilds
- Computer literate
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Previous electrical experience working within the automotive industry
- Able to analyse and create schematics
Working hours -Monday to Thursday 7am - 3.45pm, Friday 7am - 11.30am
Pay Rate - negotiable, dependant on experience
This role is on temporary basis for up to 3 months. Full time hours with overtime available.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential. Immediate starts available.
Interviews to be held in Leeds LS15.
To apply please submit your CV or call us today.
- Electrical Work
- Engineering Drawings
- Fault Finding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'