Salary: £20,000 Basic OTE £50,000 + Company Car + Excellent Career Progression + Ongoing investment + Top 100 Company to work for
Location – Stoke-On-Trent
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!!!! One of the biggest and most successful dealership groups in the UK are seeking a Business Manager for an exciting role within one of their award winning Dealerships. To be successful you will have a minimum of 5 years + Sales Executive or Business Management experience within a Main Dealership, you will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager
Your role will be to ensure that the dealership achieves the vehicle sales, whilst retaining maximum profit and ensuring that proposals meet the customers' needs. You will also be responsible for the accurate completion of all documentation and will liaise with finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commission and volume bonuses. Responsible for the control, and maintenance of FSA adherence, supporting the team to ensure the business meets its profit and targets. Maximising profitability per unit sales, exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries, ensuring accurate completion of all documentation, liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commission and volume bonuses. Liaising between the Sales Executive and Clients to ensure excellent customer service levels are maintained at all times.
• To discuss financial requirements with all vehicle purchases and sell finance, credit insurance, warranties, and any other services offered by the dealership. Looking to maximise commission earned and to provide a platform for future sales.
• To liaise closely with members of the Sales Team providing advice and assistant with regard to helping to close deals.
• To propose financial transactions to the sponsored Finance Company.
• To channel transactions elsewhere if not acceptable to the sponsored Finance Company.
• To ensure that all documentation relating to transactions are accurate and legally correct prior to the release of any vehicles.
• To ensure that any Company reporting systems is completed accurately and promptly, for example commission figures to Head Office within agreed timescales.
• To maintain accurate and up to date records on vehicle sales and finance transactions.
• To ensure that all cars financed are paid for within expected and agreed deadlines.
• To have knowledge and operate within the guidelines set out in the Sales Procedure Manual.
• To be IT literate and able to use relevant financial systems.
• To keep abreast of current market conditions and competitors activity.
• To keep abreast of current and relevant consumer law legislation.
• To carry out any other duties as requested.
• To observe all health and safety regulations at all times. Also all company agreed policies in line with code of practice.
To maximise profitability through the sale of finance solutions, extended warranties and insurance to customers that have purchased a new or used vehicle from the company. To develop and grow the finance customer database.
The successful candidate must have good solid work history and live no further than 45 minutes’ drive from the dealership. Must be fully committed and loyal, have a good standard of qualifications and it would be advantageous to be FSA/FCA accredited.
If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding career within a company that rewards hard work, assuming you fit all the above criteria then please send your CV without delay for the attention of Amir at Mai Day Recruitment Services.
Alternatively call Amir on quoting job reference AM50236
Email: Amir @
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job