Are you an experienced Automotive Business Manager looking for a fantastic new opportunity?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Automotive Business Manager - South East London
£36,000 - £37,000 basic OTE £75,000
Working hours: Mon-Sat (day off in the week)
An exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and Pro active Business Manager has arisen within this prestige main dealer. Our client will give you the tools to be a real high F&I earner. As such they are looking for a hands-on stand-alone Business Manager for this role.
Business Manager Responsibilities:
- The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
- Working towards the increasing profitability of our Sales Team
- You will have responsibility for all F&I procedures, business development and deal stacking
- Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
- Maximising profitability per unit sale
- Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
- Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
- Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
The Ideal Business Manager
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
- Self-motivated and highly numerate
- Well organised and persuasive
- Have the drive and ambition to take this role to the next level
- Have an excellent and unrivalled career history as a Business Manager
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more