Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Production Manager required in Ashford.
Salary: Up to £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Bodyshop Production Manager Required for Accident Repair Centre - Ashford
Automotive Bodyshop Production Manager Required for Accident Repair Centre in the Ashford area.
Our client has been established for over 20 years and has remained a leader in the field of vehicle repair ever since. They work in partnership with insurance companies and prides themselves not only in the quality of their work, but in providing excellent customer service.
Main Purpose of Job:
* Supervision of productive work force.
* Quality assurance.
* Distribution of work to operators.
* Resolution of minor disputes with operators.
* Technical assistance.
* Authorisation of overtime.
* Contribution to production plan.
Main Job Functions:
* Productivity of workshop.
* Maintaining level of quality.
* Ensuring that all required documentation including check sheets are completed comprehensively.
* Communication with Site Manager on constraints to productivity and maintenance.
* High levels of housekeeping maintained.
* Statutory requirements fulfilled by operators (health and safety, COSHH etc.)
* Insurance company requirements are maintained.
* Productivity targets achieved.
* Minimal rework.
* Quality standards maintained.
* Workshop documentation accurate and comprehensive.
* Good housekeeping.
* Non-productive time kept to a minimum.
* Positive assessment by insurance company engineers.
Our client is looking for somebody who is an experienced bodyshop professional, and ideally has experience within a similar role. They are offering a competitive salary package and excellent company benefits.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
This role is one of many Automotive Bodyshop jobs in this area, please contact Beth at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
To apply please send your CV to Beth Allen quoting J78036, Bodyshop Production Manager, Ashford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Motor Trade
- Production Manager
- Vehicle Repair
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Workshop Controller
- Bodyshop Manager
- Bodyshop Supervisor
- Car Service Department
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job