Automotive Auditor - TS 16949
Can be based in the Midlands / North west England/ North East or Southern England
Highly competitive salary package d.o.e + 10% bonus, Company car, Private medical, pension, 23 days holidays +BH, full training to Lead Auditor and CPD
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a TS Auditor, to plan and conduct professional management system audits within the automotive sector.
My client is a multinational Certification body, who are now looking to recruit someone with at least 5 years hands on practical experience in TS16949 and ISO 9001 management systems.
If you are already working as an assessor for a notified body, we would love to hear from you as my client will offer a highly competitive package in line with your experience (cGBP40k to 42k)
We will also consider Trainee Auditors who have hands-on practical experience within Automotive manufacturing where you have managed TS 16949 for at least 4 years. You will be able to become Lead Auditor certified. (cGBP30k to GBP35k starting salary which will be uplifted once you are certified as a third party Lead Auditor)
- Conduct 1st, 2nd stage, surveillance and recertification third party audits (either desk-based or on clients sites) in accordance with established procedures, maintaining a high standard of service delivery that ensures effective customer relationships
- Complete all chargeable work within the required budget and timeframes
- Provide accurate and timely reporting as required to assist the planning and management of operations
- Manage personal schedule to work efficiently and to meet target chargeability requirements
- To manage personal expenditure required to fulfil the role in order that customer relations and profitability of the business are not compromised
- In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience; Excellent working knowledge of management systems, standards and compliance/auditing techniques - mainly ISO 9001 and TS 16949
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels
- Willing to travel to client sites to attend audits
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.
- Automotive AuditorTS16949Quality ManagerThird party AuditsAutomotive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job