Automotive Apprentice Trainer
Automotive Apprentice Technical Trainer
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, GB, MK8 8DF
About the role
Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit an Apprentice Technical Trainer to join our VW Automotive Training teams.
The main purpose of role will be to deliver training to apprentices, from VWG network for them to qualify as a Mechanic.
Top 4 Major Tasks and Activities:
- Deliver all courses in line the relevant Awarding Organisation requirements which includes registration, assessment and certification of delegates
- Maximise the capacity of the course through the preparation of marketing material and information and release with all members of the team
- Ensure all course materials are booked within the appropriate timescales and that delegates receive written joining information prior to the course
- Ensure all venues are of a high quality, fit for purpose and are fully compliant with current Health and Safety legislation
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need experience of working in a dealership as a qualified Vehicle Techncian, ideally within VW, Audi, SEAT or similar, but brand exprience is not essential
You will have an Apprenticeship qualification in Level 3 Light Vehicle Maintenance, or equivalent.
Experience as a Technical Trainer in the autotmotive sector is highly desirable, but not essential.
What else do I need to know?
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online using PC, Laptop or Mobile devices. If you experience difficulties please click here. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'