Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Aftersales Manager Required in Workington.
Salary: Up to £40,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Aftersales Manager Needed For Car Dealership - Workington
The perfect opportunity to take your career to the next step!
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Aftersales Manager to control the Aftersales function of a specialist dealership of a leading Automotive Retailer in Workington.
As a proactive member of the dealership's management team you will be required to:
* Run an efficient operation, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
* Motivating and training all staff to perform
* Developing and improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward.
* Successfully managing the growth and development of the Service and Parts departments.
* Your overall objective will be to increase turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
* Effectively marketing and selling manufacturer's service plans and warranties, labour hours, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted service to maximise profitability
* Dealing with any customer issues and complaints
* Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
* Maximising commercial opportunities, monitoring customer needs to maintain high levels of customer service
You will demonstrate good people management skills and you will be able to implement and maintain the service core processes for the manufacturer, with a good commercial awareness. As the candidate you should have the ability to identify growth opportunities and needs whilst possessing a high degree of enthusiasm.
To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in the management of a Service Department of a franchise car dealership for at least 3 years.
This role requires experience of working in the job within a Main Car Dealership as well as a Main Dealer DMS and the One Link System.
Relevant Main Dealer Motor Trade experience as a Vehicle Service Manager / Aftersales Manager is essential.
If you feel you have all of the relevant skills required for the position and you wish to be put forward as a candidate for this exciting opportunity please contact me today with your name and a contact number quoting the job reference.
Please Note: We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Workington, please contact Liam at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Liam Ludlow quoting J76502, Aftersales Manager, Workington.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Customer Services
- Motor Trade
- Service Manager
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Service Department
- Aftersales Manager
- Main Car Dealerships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job