Exciting opportunity for an Automotive Administrator
New vacancy for a Body Shop Administrator to join a busy accident repair centre.
Reporting to the Body Shop Manager, the main purpose of the job is to deal with customer requirements for vehicle repair in an efficient and courteous manner and to ensure a high standard of customer service.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
- Experience of working in a modern accident repair centre
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience of cash credit control
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team environment
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Competitive salary together with excellent brand approvals and a company culture where career progression is encouraged.
Previous experience in a body shop environment is essential.
Please send a CV to or call /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"