£30K - £40K
The Automation Tester will assist the testing team to quality assure and enhance the organisations software application processes from start to finish. The Automation Tester will liaise with other IT departments to ensure that the product is fit for purpose.
Key Responsibilities for the Automation Tester:
- Maintaining the test automation frameworks and ensuring that the frameworks keep updated based on the updated test cases
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery.
- Functionality Testing of new and legacy applications to ensure business requirements are met
- Liaise with analysts, developers and business domain experts to produce test scripts, test data and scenarios for conclusions to be performed manually and using automated test tools
- Ensure developers are kept up to date with latest issues and problems and develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Assist with the troubleshooting, verification and evidence of reproducing faults
- Communicate with the offshore testers and create the software test plan
The Automation Tester will have the following skills:
- Excellent experience in automation testing
- Fully proficient building test frameworks using Java and Selenium
- Ability to use Agile methodologies with building test frameworks
- Experience in Performance Testing and using JMeter
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'