Offering dedicated time for research, innovation and learning, this leading software house is the perfect environment for an Automation Tester to provide efficient and effective testing support.
Role: Automation Tester
Using Agile development methodologies and working closely with stakeholders you will be responsible for developing progress and executing Automation Tests across our clients platform range.
- Working with the Product Owner and team to understand and refine Acceptance Criteria, Test Plans and Test Scripts for forthcoming changes
- Design, build and deploy Automated Tests
- Manage and progress test faults
The ideal candidate will need to have a proven track record in a similar role.
- Experience testing APIs using simple, maintainable tests
- Writing Automated Tests using NUnit or similar
- Experience with defect tracking management tools such as JIRA, TFS, Bugzilla
- Strong SQL skills
- Can read and write C# to a competent level
- Cloud Testing experience (VSTS, Azure, AWS)
- Experience of CI tools such as Jenkins
- Working as part of a multi-function team in a DevOps environment
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Celebrating years’ of successful recruitment within IT, Technical and Engineering disciplines, our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
- Test Scripts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"