A fantastic opportunity for an Automation Tester who has experience of leading a technical strategy and who can apply automation to regression test level.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participates as a member of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) team from initiation through release following the V-Model and/or Agile development methodologies.
- Participates in project meetings with cross functional team members.
- Reviews software functional requirement definitions.
- Prepares test automation scripts using HP UFT
- Integrates test automation scripts into TFS (Microsoft Team Foundation Server).
- Performs testing based off test case definitions.
- Documents and reports defects in Microsoft TFS.
- Works with development staff to answer questions that may arise during testing and to resolve issues.
- Performs testing of defect fixes.
- Reports test status to supervisor and cross functional team members.
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
A fantastic opportunity for an Automation Tester to join a highly reputable global technology solutions company.
- Test Automation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job