Automation Tester- Nottingham- Salary: DOE (Remote Working available)
Automation Testers how does remote working sound?
Are you looking for a role where you can flourish and show your flair with testing?
I am looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and passionate QA engineer who is looking to be part of a team and play a pivotal role in the companies success.
You will be working within the Development team, working with them to improve the quality of all the existing platforms.
If you can demonstrate any of the below then lets talk:
- Proven experience as a Test Engineer with a good understanding of Test Automation
- Exposure to tools such as Selenium Web Driver and behat tests
- Experience with PHP and capable of writing PHP tests
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI
- Experience with WordPress and Woo Commerce
On offer here is a very unique opportunity to join a successful organisation who focus within the Marketing sector and have a very strong pipeline of products. The successful candidate will be looking to make an immediate impact working with a strong development team.
Please get in touch on either: or
- unit testing
- Selenium Web Driver
- mid level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job