You will have excellent automation testing skills to enable and encourage developers and testers to design and implement tests in an efficient way by providing them with the right tools, frameworks, and infrastructure. As part of the role you will be expected to drive forward test development, advising wherever required, on best practices. Responsibilities vary from web, mobile and web service wherever required, therefore you will require an in depth understanding of test automation approaches and methodologies as well as a good understanding of web development.
* Experience with test frameworks and automation tools
* Knowledge and experience in automated web application and RESTful service testing
* A passion for test infrastructure, test architecture and CI/CD
* Ability to query data in SQL and an understanding of relational databases.
* Experience of working with API's where a user interface is not available to support testing.
As an Automation test you will be someone who can talk automation tools and techniques and be a sounding board for shaping automation testing for the future. For all this there is a package to impress anyone including training and study support, structured career development, along with all the other standard benefits. For more information please feel free to get in touch by calling me on or email . For immediate consideration apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'