Automation Test Lead - Software - Financial Services
Automation Test Lead
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Sector: Financial Services
Xpertise Recruitment have partnered with a growing Financial Services business that following investment are now looking to grow and continue innovating!
- To provide the knowledge, educational support and tooling/platforms required to achieve world-class levels of quality and assurance
- Supporting, organising and prioritising testing work within an Agile team environment
- Researching, developing and driving the adoption of guidance on best-practice to ensure software quality, security and integrity without compromising agility and innovation
- Facilitating the building and maintaining of automated test suites
- Exploratory testing of web applications
- Code/peer review of colleagues' testing work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Professional, positive with a proactive approach
- Driven, passionate, proactive and enthusiastic team member
- Expert knowledge of quality engineering theory and methods which you’ve practised in a truly Agile environment
- Desire for being immersed in a team environment where software, platform and quality engineers work closely together in cross functional teams
- Love of innovation, with a constant drive to increase the efficiency of the quality engineering processes
- Excellent attention to detail
25 days holiday, birthday off, health and dental, company pension, life assurance, flexible working, home working, training allowance and more
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business
- Software Quality
- Test Automation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'