AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER
Salary £40 - £50k plus excellent benefits
Based in Newcastle
Specialist Automation Test Engineer for a desirable client in Newcastle who are undergoing a major modernisation programme. Central to this role is the successful delivery of a test automation service to planned releases and projects. You will lead and support colleagues on a variety of activities, from building testing automation frameworks, managing tooling, resolving technical or automation problems and building continuous integration platforms.
As such you will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to manage all automated test processes.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills to lead the automation implementation.
- Direction and guidance on all technical aspects of Test Automation.
- Contribute to the strategic roadmap within your specialist area of Test and Quality Management.
- Passion for the implementation and improvement of test automation services
- Knowledge of automation tools, such as Selenium and Tosca and associated coding skills.
- Implementation and continuous improvement of automation frameworks
- Knowledge of scripting languages and Oracle, Java and Integration technologies
- Knowledge of automation tooling (particularly Selenium and Tosca)
The client is a strong brand and employer and the current transformation will allow this role to work as a strategic advisor across the entire enterprise architecture. For further details please send your CV to the email address provided.
- Automation Testing Selenium Tosca
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job