Automation Test Engineer
£50,000 - £70,000 + benefits
- Technical specialist with Automated test experience in BDD using Cucumber
- Experience in building automation framework using WebdriverIO and JavaScipt (previous experience and hands on Java will work)
- Sound knowledge of NodeJs and its usage in building Functional Automation Suites
- Hands on experience on Rest and SOAP API testing.
- Experience in database testing using automation and manually. (Oracle or MySQL)
- Good Coding experience in Core Java, Java Script or C#
- Hands On experience on various Automation Tools (Selenium Webdriver / QTP)
- Strong skills in Designing & implementation of Automation Frameworks (Data Driven/Keyword/Hybrid)
- Focus on automated testing with a strong understanding of tools, techniques, and processes
- Experience in creating Automation test cases based on Manual test cases
- Exposure working in an Agile development environment with an understanding of Scrum Methodology (BDD, TDD)
- Experience in Testing of Web based applications
- Good knowledge and understanding of Continuous Integration using Jenkins and Docker
- Experience on Git, Github or BitBucket is desirable.
- Good to have Knowledge of XML, HTML, CSS, C#, .net
- Strong ability to debug code, analyzes failures, and trace defects to the root cause.
- Sound experience in functional, DB and API manual testing.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Can work independently in a challenging environment
- Capacity to multi-task several testing activities concurrently
- Open to new "thought process" and change mindset
- Can bring in new ways of working, innovative and creative ways of delivering quality
If you feel you are up for the challenge and would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to us using the link below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job