FPSG are looking to speak to Automation Test Consultants to join a leading global consultancy.
- Proven experience in writing automated tests in Selenium with Python or other mainstream language / Jenkins/ Cucumber/ JIRA/ CI/CD pipeline experience.
- Experience with automation/ configuration management using either Git, Maven, Jenkins, Scala, Junit, TestNG, Scoverage, SonarQube or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of system, regression and user acceptance testing.
- Experience on CI/CD with Hudson/Jenkins tools
- Familiarity with Agile delivery
- Exposure to full end-to-end automation delivery, from project start-up to finish
- Provide automation test expertise and support to implementations and day-to-day operations of systems in an efficient and professional manner.
- Scrum Master Experience
- Comfortable working with small teams of automation engineers
- Experience designing and implementing automation test cases
- Excellent communication skills and reporting
- Competitive salary and benefits package, a dedicated Delivery Manager to support you, and on-going training throughout your career.
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers
- As a global company, unique placement opportunities can be available around the world
- Automation Test
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'