The Role: As an Automation Test Analyst you will be performing Test Preparation and Test Execution activities on a high profile strategic project currently underway within the Organisation. The successful Automation Test Analyst will report directly to the Test Manager and will be based in Redhill, Surrey.
• Reviewing Detailed Design Business Requirement Definition Documents and producing appropriate Automated Test Scripts using HP UFT/QTP.
• Executing new and existing Automated Test Suites using HP ALM/Quality Centre.
• Maintaining the Automated Test Scripts in line with changes to SCF end to end applications
• Coordinate, where required, with the Business Users and ensure testing is performed in line with agreed standards.
• Adhere to the defect management reporting, resolution and retesting process.
• Ensure all test results are appropriately documented.
• Performing other duties as required.
• Evidence of testing experience in financial services/consumer lending organisations
• Demonstrable experience of producing and executing UFT/QTP scripts integrated with ALM/Quality centre
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HP UFT/QTP and ALM/Quality Centre is essential.
• Excellent quality automated test scripting, execution, and defect reporting (i.e. writing good test scripts and defect reports).
• Experienced with busy projects with challenging test phase timelines.
• Excellent analytical skills as a Test Analyst and the ability to be able to apply these to Business requirements i.e. scenario analysis, reviewing execution results, etc. (Strong numeracy and mathematical skills would be advantageous.)
• Excellent planning and organisational skills, able to meet challenging timelines
• Ability to mentor business users / subject matter experts in all aspects of Automation techniques
• Good under pressure, and constantly delivers quality testing output.
• Ideally the candidate will be qualified to ISEB / ISTQB or equivalent level.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job