Our client, a large finance sector organisation, is looking to recruit the services of an experience Test Analyst with automation experience to work in the city (London).
The post-holder will sit within the Test and Release Team, and should have the following experience:
- Experience testing across a hybrid estate (incorporating Private and Public Cloud as well as on premise/Co-Lo).
- Systems integration testing (inter and intra platform).
- Systems and process automation testing (ensuring expected outcomes, identifying any validation errors etc…).
- Appreciation and understanding of systems/application security testing (not pen testing or network based security). The greater the depth of their experience is this area the better.
- Any qualifications and/or certifications relating to IT/Cyber security would be an added bonus.
Additional nice to haves:
Knowledge and understanding of:
o Cyber Essentials +
o ITIL v3
Experience of working with different teams within IT and Business Units across the wider organisation in order to define and build robust and comprehensive test plans including clear metrics of success.
Please forward your CV in the first instance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job