Automation Test Analyst - Selenium / C#
Market leading Financial seeks a highly skilled Automation Test Analyst with Selenium and C# skills to be based at their offices in Reigate, Surrey.
Our client has a paperless application process and as such is totally reliant on their ability to deliver a high quality eCommerce platform to market. Technology and application development in particular is therefore core to the success of the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare, run and maintain manual test scripts.
- Create automated regression test suites (using Selenium and C#) under guidance from senior tester.
- Log defects and track them through to closure (using Quality Centre).
- Liaise directly with the business to understand business requirements.
- Work closely with developers to ensure defined acceptance criteria is met.
- Prepare and maintain test documentation; agree test strategies with test team lead.
- Understand and function successfully in an agile environment where the development teams practice Continuous Integration (CI) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
Essential Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- ISTQB foundation certificate in Testing
- Web application testing in an eCommerce environment
- Automated testing experience ideally using Selenium (WebDriver)
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM
- Ability to write and maintain SQL insert, update and delete statements
- Understanding of software engineering principles
- Use of Visual Studio and source control
- HP Quality Center
- Experience working in Life Assurance, Banking or Finance
- Performance testing and results analysis
- JetBrains TeamCity
- TFS Web portal