Automation Test Analyst - Derby - £30,000 - £50,000
Automation Test Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
We're looking for an experienced, passionate software tester to join a reputable software house based in Derby. You will have experience working in an Agile environment with good exposure to the world of UI Test Automation. The primary requirement of your role will be to test complex web-based applications. This will involve a range of functional and non-functional, manual and automatic testing, plus analysis and presentation of large data volumes. Over time, you will help contribute and shape the QA function.
- Experience working within Agile (TDD, BDD)
- Ability to work closely with Developers
- Understanding of software development lifecycles and software testing principles; test plans, test cycles, and softwarereleases
- Excellent written and verbal communication and teamworkskills
- Automated testing of web basedapplications
- Experience with various Automation tools and frameworks (Junit, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment tools and techniques
- Linux skills, including Bashscripting
- Experience coding with Java, C# or similar
- ISTQB/ISEB certified
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"