BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey in 'advancing the world of health’.
An Automation Technology Leader is required, following an internal promotion, to manage an engineering team and projects for product assembly to meet specified objectives/deliverables including exploring new technologies in automation engineering and process technologies, and building engineering skills and capabilities for the site to support local and world wide projects within BD.
As Automation Technology Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Management of the engineering resources responsible for product assembly and process development
- Monitoring progress for each project in line with the project objectives / deliverables and project timelines
- Ensure project compliance to BD corporate requirements
- Working closely with the project leaders to ensure required support is provided to meet project objectives
- Development of automation and process engineering skills & capabilities for the site
- Integration of new technologies in product assembly and process development for the site
- Development of robust product assembly processes
- Training / development of engineering resources
- Providing support for annual budget preparation
- Monitoring of expenses associated with each project & the annual budget
- Providing support for preparation of monthly project reports
The successful candidate will have a Degree/HND in electro / mechanical engineering or similar disciplines or equivalent experience.
You will have:
- Proven track record in people management
- Good level of hands on engineering experience within a medium to high volume automated manufacturing environment
- Automated product assembly & packaging equipment design
- Project management (MS Project)
- Validation of automated product assembly and packaging equipment
You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
If you’re a team player who is passionate about healthcare and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button below where you will be redirected to our website.
- Medical Devices
- Process Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'