Our client, a global organisation is looking to recruit 2 Automation Software Testers to join their office in Gateshead.
Duties to include
- Define, write and execute automated and manual tests (Functional, Non-Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc and Compatibility) to enable defect detection and solution validation
- Responsible for the co-ordination, planning and test execution of all phases of testing (such as, but not limited to, System Test, Integration, OAT, Non Functional & Regression Test) to ensure that new or amended software solutions meet requirements and required quality expectations.
- Review and understand business requirements, user stories and specifications/acceptance criteria and define test conditions.
- Impacting of functional and non-functional technical changes in a manner that allows for effective planning of testing.
- Analyse test results, identify and report defects, issues and risks associated with own work and for the QA team.
- Ensure balance is achieved between time to market, cost, scope, and risk, this may be through the employment of a risk based approach.
- Provide User acceptance test support to Business users across multiple software solutions.
- Production of testing strategies and test plans, test cases, conditions, test scripts and test results.
- Relentlessly focus on our user's need, driving incremental delivery of software that has the highest value and address areas of most risk in a timely manner
- Work closely across the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the team delivers its commitments
- Continuously drive improvement with yourself, the team and the department through ways of working with more agility and introducing technologies
- Promote knowledge sharing across the team and department, ensuring that we work as closely and effectively as possible.
- Sharing best practice and collaborating with colleagues outside of own sphere of business
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to values and behaviours, environmental health and safety, ethics and codes of conduct.
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 + 10% bonus and excellent benefits.
You must be SC Cleared.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job