Automation/Robotics - Area Sales Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (Can be flexible on this based on experience) + Bonus, Company Vehicle, Pension and Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of the Europe’s leading Automation companies. Due to expansion this is a superb opportunity for an experienced sales/business development manager to enhance an already successful, experienced and dedicated sales team. Professionals at a more junior level looking for career progression are also encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new areas of growth for sales and promote company presence in marketplace
- Responsibility for achieving monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Sales/lead generation and prospecting
- Account management and new business development
- Provide forecasts and budgets as required
- Sourcing and quoting new customers
- Generate new business opportunities within your area
- Area sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Provide feedback on products and activity
- Produce weekly/monthly sales reports
- Strategy and business planning
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the automation/robotics industry or relevant industries
- Knowledge of automation/robotics sector
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to travel
- Full UK driving licence
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading nationally recognised organisation.
If you have the necessary skills and a desire to make a difference apply now.
Well… What are you waiting for?!
Falcon Recruitment Services is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, supplying professionals within the robotics, automation and machinery sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Directorship level across the UK and internationally.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job