Automation Technician required for a well-estabilished manufacturer of components supplying a range of industries including the Ship Building and Aerospace markets.The successful candidate will likely have experience working with Automated Machinery to increase productivity and effiency as well as the reactive and routine maintenance on the machinery.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with exposure to Robotics / Automation to further their career and skill set with a growing manufacturer.
Automation Technician Position Overview
- Assisting the continuous improvements team in improving efficiency and productivity of the automated machinery
- Documenting any continuous improvements and managing the change introduction process
- Assisting the maintenance team to minimalize machinery downtime
- Maintain machinery using the planned preventative maintenance schedule
- Ensure all tools, materials or parts are available when required
- Reviewing root cause analysis on machinery failures
Automation Technician Position Requirements
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvements or Lean Manufacturing processes
- Ideally apprentice served or degree qualified in an Electronic / Robotic / Automation discipline
- Previous experience working with Automation / Robotic machinery
- Experience / knowledge of PLC Programming and Ladder Logic Programming
- Full UK Driving license
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management software's desirable
- Strong communication skills
Automation Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £22,000 - £28,000 - Dependent Upon Experience
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job