Iggesund Paperboard is a Swedish company and a member of the Holmen Group. The Workington Mill produces premium paperboard under the brand Incada. Our paperboard is an integral part of the shopping experience for our clients’ customers. Since 2013 we have powered the mill almost entirely by fossil fuel free energy. We value our employees and products highly. Today we are approximately 320 co-workers. Our integrated pulp and paperboard mill is located to the west of the beautiful Lake District in the north of England.
Your future challenge
An opportunity has arisen at our Workington mill for an experienced Automation Engineer. As Automation Engineer you will be responsible for delivering and developing asset category management roadmap(s), supporting the planning and scheduling process and the overall mill reliability programme with a structured and sustainable approach.
To be considered for this challenging and exciting role you must possess strong Electrical, Instrumentation and Automation skills including Control Systems and Variable Speed Drives. You will also:-
- identify and implement solutions for Automation asset categories to address obsolescence, improve the management of spare parts, competence and suppliers.
- support planning and scheduling of preventative maintenance and technical assistance for Craft and hands on fault finding using PLC/DCS systems.
- demonstrate a structured approach to leadership and organisational development.
- support corrective maintenance within the E/I area, criticality analysis, maintenance strategy and equipment failure analysis.
- work closely with engineering, contractors, specialists and suppliers.
To apply for this role you should possess:
- A recognised Engineering Apprenticeship
- A HNC level qualification (or equivalent in a technical discipline)
- Excellent knowledge in maintenance and project engineering/management
- Appropriate training in both Leadership and organisational development
- Appropriate training in Health and Safety
We offer you
- A competitive salary DOE
- Contributory pension plan
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) and the option to buy additional holidays
- Life assurance
- Private health scheme
- A range of benefits to support your health and wellbeing
- On-site staff canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
We are devoted and committed to developing our teams and ensuring that our staff have the courage, commitment and responsibility to perform at their best. We provide significant resources to enable you to achieve your potential and expect our staff to perform to the best of their ability at all times.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself and make a positive impact with a pioneering customer orientated business, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please click the “Apply for this position” link at the end of the advert and upload your CV to arrive by 1800 hours on 23rd August 2021.
Holmen is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'